AP/CP BOARD CERTIFIED PATHOLOGIST
in Southern California
I am a PERMANENTE PHYSICIAN.
A dedicated doctor who believes in pursuing dreams, creating hope, and driving progress.
Every physician who is part of the Southern California Permanente Medical Group shares a passion for advancing the practice of medicine. We fuel that passion by creating a culture of innovation and collaboration—one where the quality of care we deliver is elevated by the accelerated resources we provide.
Openings in Southern California
AP/CP board certified pathologist, must have strong skills in general surgical pathology, with preferred additional fellowship training in either hematopathology, gynecologic pathology, dermatopathology, gastrointestinal / liver pathology.
SCPMG is proud to offer its physicians:
* An organization that has served the communities of Southern California for more than 65 years
* A physician-led practice that equally emphasizes professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
* Comprehensive administrative support
* An environment that promotes excellent service to patients
* A fully implemented electronic medical record system
* An excellent salary, comprehensive benefits, and partnership eligibility after 3 years
Pay range for full-time openings is $387,831.00 - $454,791.00. Minimum salaries are inclusive of premium pay and incentives depending on skills and competencies and geographic location. Annual Salary will be based on longevity with the Group and FTE work schedule/effort.
If you believe in pursuing dreams, creating hope, and driving progress, then you’re the very definition of a Permanente Physician.
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at
For questions or additional information, please contact Emilio Howell at 800-541-7946 or
Emilio.A.Howell@kp.org. We are an AAP/EEO employer.
The Answer to Health Care in America.